It doesn’t matter if you are a designer, blogger, or entrepreneur who wants to sell something, you definitely want people to hear about you. Obviously, this is the number one reason you need to make your brand visible online. Your power to convince your target audience to connect with you is actually quite a significant aspect of an important marketing concept, known as branding.
To get started, let’s check if you understand what a brand is.
A brand is a name, a trademark, a symbol, a design or a combination of all these aspects, which makes a certain product or service unique, different and, most importantly, easily recognizable by the target audience. The elements of each brand are its brand identity, value, recognition and awareness.
How can social media help you?
Social media can be a really useful way to gain significant online visibility and recognition; They can help you engage an audience by familiarizing you with your audience as if you and they were two people. In this way, your brand becomes more accessible not only to your loyal customers, but also to new ones.
Of course, when things are put this way, it sounds really easy. However, sometimes you have to put in a real effort to make things work for your brand.
First, you must define the mission of your brand.
We all want to be special and unique, but often we are not really aware of how to do it. To be different and stand out, above all, you have to know what YOU are doing. In other words, you must have a vision. Defining your brand’s mission is the first step in the process of creating the message you want to send to your consumers. This is the message that they will understand and relate to, the message that will make them make their decisions without thinking only about price but also about the value of your brand.
How can you give value to your potential consumers?
First, decide what your vision is related to your product or brand. So you have to transfer it to consumers. The vision transfer process (the time you spend explaining your ideas and dedication to the audience) is what gives your brand value and is a great way to connect with consumers because it deepens your relationship and makes it seem like more than a simple business transaction.
That would be the essence of the brand, especially the brand on the Internet. Don’t forget that honesty is the most important thing in the branding process. Your brand won’t mean anything if you promote something you don’t trust. Your brand vision should be based on something you really believe in.
How to choose a social network?
There is a wide variety of social networks where you can brand your own brand. But once you decide to do it, you should think about which of them is the best option for you. If you create profiles on too many social networks and start to develop your brand on each of them, it may be too complex for you to handle. This can have a negative effect on your brand – you may not realize its full potential and may not reach your target audience.
This is the reason why we should take a look at the most popular social networks and see what they can offer your brand online.
- Facebook, as a social network actively used by more than one billion people monthly, it represents an inescapable social network for the online brand.
- Google+ is the perfect social network to build a relationship based on mutual interests and professions. This platform will allow you to access and share the information that interests you. That way, you get closer to your audience and followers.
- Twitter it’s a great platform for conversational branding. Conversation is an amazing way to attract people and apart from that, Twitter is also the social network that brings you the latest news from all over the world.
- LinkedIn is the social platform dedicated to companies, entrepreneurs and professionals, that is, it is a B2B-oriented platform, ideal for connecting with other businesses, companies and brands, as well as finding new employees.
- Pinterest is another great social network that is the best branding option if your target audience is the female population. Therefore, if you want to promote makeup, cosmetics, jewelry, footwear or clothing, this is the network whose potentials you should use.
- Instagram is a great option for those who rely on visuals: jewelry or clothing stores, especially if young people are your target audience.
In the end, all you have to do is think about the type of relationship and the type of communication you want to establish with your potential consumers. Do you want to attract them with useful conversations or eye-catching images? Do you want to find your way to youth or interact with other brands, companies and professionals? Users can also search for trademarks on the Indian Trademark Search Engine. Don’t forget that honest answers to these questions are the keys to your success.