So, do you really want to know how to get lazy abs? Are you tired of having your belly round and distended? Has your wife or girlfriend been whispering to others how big your belly has gotten? Of course, there can be many other reasons why you would like to have a flat stomach. Spring and summer may be approaching and you may want to show off your slim belly. Whatever the reason, it is not only more pleasant but also healthier to have a slim, flat abdomen.
Some of the health reasons are:
1. A slim, firm abdomen or belly supports the lower back like a protective belt. Injury prevention and health maintenance of the lower back.
2. A simulated stomach can improve circulation in the legs. A large belly can put pressure on the veins in the legs, preventing blood from flowing well to the heart. Increasing your risk of blood clots, varicose veins, and even hemorrhoids.
3. Self-esteem. It is proven that people who look better tend to have a better concept of themselves. In other words, they will feel better about themselves.
But of course one of the main reasons is to impress your spouse, girlfriend, or that special someone you may be trying to attract. Most women do not like bulky and very muscular men. What they do like are men who are thin, thin and especially who have a flat stomach. Studies have clearly shown this to be true.
So can you develop perfect abs in a few weeks?
This will depend on how many layers of fat you have covering them. Have you seen those young people who are very thin but have never exercised in their life? They have a very flat abdomen. The truth is, everyone has perfect abs. It is simply undercover. But underneath those layers of fat are perfectly shaped abs.
How to achieve this goal in just a few weeks
It is best to combine different methods. You definitely can’t expect to eat all the junk food out there and still have a flat stomach. You cannot expect this to happen if you are drinking beer. I’m sure you’ve heard of “beer belly”. But beer is not the only thing that can have this effect. Here are some things you need to change to achieve this goal:
1. Eat your last meal before 6 pm. Food eaten late at night goes straight to your stomach. It causes fat to accumulate around this area. Especially if it is a carbohydrate or sugary food.
2. Avoid snacks with sweets or sugars. It is better not to sting. But if you do snack, make sure it’s a protein food or a vegetable like celery.
3. Keep your digestive system working well with daily eliminations. You can do this by increasing your fiber and drinking lots of water.
Exercise is really important if you want to achieve this goal. But you really don’t have to commit suicide by spending hours doing sit-ups, sit-ups, and leg raises. And you certainly don’t have to buy the latest machine to achieve this result.