It is possible to live in abundance. Is your life currently very far from abundance? Are you experiencing unemployment, job loss, debt, illness, anxiety, marital problems, depression, and similar difficulties, and are you ready to end up in the towel?
Hear this: DON’T quit!
Regardless of your situation, there is One who has the ability to move you from the painful pit of poverty and despair to the top of the highest mountain of a prosperous life.
Living a full and prosperous life in spirit, mind, and body requires association with God, the creator and source of all. Life takes on a whole new meaning and higher power when we live in constant realization of our union with our Creator, our association with the loving and good God.
Top Ten Reasons Your Association With God Is Critical To Living An Abundant Life:
1) FORCE – The closer you are to God, the greater your strength. Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. (Isaiah 40:31)
2) POWER TO CREATE and INVENT – A closer relationship and awareness with God provides more power to create and invent because it draws on the unlimited resources of an unlimited God. His power works through us to glorify His name. (Romans 9:17)
3) WISDOM – Your association with the God of infinite wisdom enables you to tap into His wisdom. He says that if we lack wisdom to ask and will give it to us generously. (James 1: 5)
4) HOPE – The realization of your divine association with God will expand your life and multiply its effectiveness with hope in Him. It will eliminate feelings of hopelessness, uncertainty and inability to overcome the storms of life. God’s plans are to give us hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
5) NO FEAR – When you accept God in a full and complete society, you will not fear. The adventures of your life cannot end in disappointment. With God we are led to abundant pastures, next to calm waters, and He says that we will fear no evil. (Psalm 23)
6) MIRACLES – As a partner of God, He can perform miracles through us. Every great artist, writer, inventor, or healer who has done something miraculous is aware of God’s greatest divine source working through them. God can make your tongue the pen of a skilled writer. (Psalm 45: 1)
7) SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS – To have real success requires that God associate and align his purpose and ambitions with His will. When your career and life do not go against God’s plan, but are in tune with and contribute and benefit society, your cooperation will bring true happiness and success. In Him we live, we move and we have our being. (Acts 17:28)
8) HONESTY – Taking God in society means that you must not only be honest, but you must be firmly honest. You cannot lie, cheat, steal or take advantage of anyone. It is impossible for God to lie. (Hebrews 6:18)
9) LOVE – Association with God requires walking in love and loving him. God is a god of love and what is life without love? God tells us to do all things with love and that love never fails. We are told that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord. (Romans 8:28)
10) PEACE – When you take God as a partner and are conscious of doing His work, you have a life of peace and security. With the great light of God in your life, you can feel confident and calm that you will not lose your way. We are told that the Lord will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11)
I could go on and on. The fact is, with God as your partner, you will have a new zest in life to reach for the highest things that are worthwhile and of eternal value. Working in harmony with God allows you to inherit the best of the King of kings and enjoy a prosperous and abundant life.
May your association with God bring you increasing prosperity!